Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Physical Sciences
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts Major in History
Qualifications of an ETEEAP Candidate
- The candidate must be a Filipino citizen.
- The candidate must possess a high school diploma or the PEPT placement equivalent to first year college.
- The candidate must have been employed for an aggregate of five (5) years in the industry related to the academic degree program or discipline he is vying for.
- The candidate must be at least 25 years old. He/she must present a birth certificate to support the claim.
- The candidate must be proficient in a branch of the discipline applied for. To validate this, he must submit any of the following evidence:
- Certificate of proficiency issued by the government regulatory body;
- Certificate of proficiency issued by the employer(s)
- Certificate of proficiency issued by a licensed practitioner in the field (where applicable), or
- A business registration
List of Documents to Be Submitted by Applicants
- Accomplished ETEEAP Application Form with 1×1 picture
- Has at least 5 years of work related experience
- Detailed job description signed by the Human Resource Department In-charge.
- Certificate of Seminars attended
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Transcript of Records or High School Card
- Transfer Credential or Honorable Dismissal for tranferee
- NBI Clearance or Barangay Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (for married female)
- Community Tax Certificate or Cedula (to be attached at the last portion of application form).
- Good Moral Certificate 12. Colored 2×2 picture.
NDJC is a vigorous green-clean institution that envisions socio-economic upliftment and provides quality education for all most especially the people of Sulu and Taw-Tawi. For 67 years, NDJC community provided various academic achievements both in local and international set of standards. It also produced professionals in different field who are globally competitive. NDJC will help you in witnessing application of conceptual theories and lessons on the book as if you view it and work with it in the real world .NDJC is an ideal school that truly promotes positive change, healthy and safe environment, new-normal-ready and globally competitive products.
Most frequent questions and answers
The MOA will serve as basis of agreement between the parent and NDJC that will allow students to enroll without the entrance exam requirement as long as their son/ daughter will take it when it will be available. Students who did not take the entrance exam should meet the general average requirement of their course of choice. Once they take the entrance exam, the students should meet the required percentile rank (PR) of their course of choice. If they did not meet the PR requirement, they will be forced to shift to other courses. This is why they need to do good on their entrance exam. Because PA is a course requirement.
The MOA on NAT compliance will be given to the BS Nursing enrollees. The content of the MOA is an agreement between the parent/ guardian and NDJC to sllow the student to enroll in BSN without the NAT as long as they take and PASS the NAT when it will be available. If they did not pass the NAT, they will be forced to shift next semester. This is why they should do good on their NAT.
Submission of requirements is located at the Audio Visual Room or Bishop Ben Hall. The SDPC personnel in charge will hand the MOA on NAT compliance to parents/ guardians whose sons/ daughters will enroll in BSN. They will sign the MOA and submit it to the SDPC personnel.
Yes. You can still enroll as long as the parent/ guardian signs the MOA on Entrance Exam Compliance and submit other enrollment requirements.